Lose Weight Without Hunger
with a Healthy Vegan Diet
Welcome to our website. Our names are Jerry Smith and Elaine French, and we are long time vegans. We designed the vegan weight loss recipes for a health spa in St. George, Utah. Thousands of spa guests lost weight by following our diet and exercise plan. If you don't have the time or money to visit a spa, we can teach you the basic steps to get great results at home.
Have you discovered that most weight loss diets don't work? People cut calories and lose some weight. They feel tired and crabby.
They crave food. They finally pig out on every food in the house. They gain back all the weight plus a few pounds.
They feel rotten because they didn't have enough will power to stick with the diet.
What if you could avoid ever going through that cycle again?
What if you could eat until you were full without counting calories?
What if you could be healthy and full of energy?
Would you be willing to make some permanent lifestyle changes to achieve permanent weight loss?
Would it be worth it?
At the spa, most of the guests were not vegans when they arrived. Some of them didn't even know what a vegan diet was. When they learned they would be eating only plant foods, some were afraid they would not get enough protein. Others did not want to eat any carbohydrates. But everyone had paid good money for the program and they wanted results.
They ate the food. In fact, they ate large portions of the food. And they still lost weight without cravings or fatigue. After a few days of walking in the fresh air, people felt wonderful. They looked better and they had plenty of energy. Some of them hiked for miles.
The diet produced other exciting results. Allergies got better. Cholesterol levels and triglycerides came down. Blood sugar levels stabilized. Many diabetics were able to reduce or stop their medications. People were so happy with their improved health.
We cooked for the spa for five years. Thousands of people ate our food during that time. We have now retired from working long hours in a commercial kitchen, but we still want to help people. We will teach you how to plan your menu, some special cooking techniques to increase weight loss, and the best exercises for weight loss.
- Vegan Weight Loss Blog
- The Vegan Weight Loss Blog keeps you up to date on all additions and changes to the vegan-weight-loss.com website. Subscribe here.
- The Causes Of Obesity Seem To Be Obvious: We Eat Too much Food
- The real question is WHY do we eat too much food? Here are the answers to that question. Understand them and you will know the true causes of obesity.
- More Unhealthy Foods Appear On Supermarket Shelves Every Month.
- A whole food plant-based diet is the best diet for health and for weight loss. Here is a list of unhealthy foods and ingredients that we should avoid.
- Our Healthy Diet Plan Beats The Official Healthy Eating Guidelines
- Let's face facts. The government guidelines were created by food industry lobbyists. Instead, we used nutritional science to design a healthy diet plan.
- This Vegan Diet Plan Was Created For A Popular Weight Loss Spa.
- You can be a vegan yet still be fat and unhealthy. We will help you choose the very best foods for a vegan diet plan.
- Many Vegan Foods Are Good For Weight Loss, But Some Are Fattening
- You can lose weight on a vegan diet if you eat the right foods. Here we analyze the ingredients and nutrition labels from many popular vegan foods.
- Use These Vegan Cooking Techniques To Make Healthy Weight Loss Food.
- These are the basic vegan weight loss foods. Use these cooking methods and substitutes. You just need a few kitchen tools for low fat vegan cooking.
- Try These Easy Vegan Recipes When You Have Little Time To Cook.
- Don’t stop for fast food. Stick with your weight loss program. Keep some basic foods on hand and you can quickly prepare one of these easy vegan recipes.
- Meatless Bean Recipes Will Help You Lose Weight Without Hunger.
- Beans are filling, high in protein and low in fat. Get your diet started with these easy recipes. Check back often, as we will add more bean recipes.
- These Whole Grain Recipes use Intact Grains or Whole Grain Pasta
- Brown rice, millet, quinoa, and whole grain pasta are absolutely not fattening. They all have a low calorie density. Try these low fat whole
- These Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes Are Delicious But Not Fattening
- Try these easy recipes for a meatless loaf, sides, gravy, and desserts and feel good after dinner. We use these vegan Thanksgiving recipes every year.
- Many Vegan Protein Sources Are Common Foods In Your Supermarket.
- The American Dietetic Association says we do not need to combine plant foods to meet our vegan protein needs. Just choose an assortment of these foods.
- The Calories To Lose Weight? Our Step By Step Guide To Calories
- What is your goal weight? How fast do you want to lose the extra weight? Do you exercise? Here is an easy way to calculate your calories to lose weight.
- The Best Weight Loss Workout Will Be A Little Different
- If you have been sedentary, follow our simple steps. Gradually build up your endurance, strength and flexibity until you have a good weight loss workout.
- Some Weight Loss Motivation Tips To Help You With Diet Motivation
- Use this healthy vegan diet for weight loss. You won’t be hungry and miserable. You can eat all you want. Easy recipes and weight loss motivation tips.
- About Vegan Weight Loss and About Us
- We owned a vegan restaurant. We created the menu and the meals for a weight loss spa. We love teaching people the basics of a vegan weight loss plan.
- Contact Us
- Contact Us